We spent 3 weeks in South Africa attending a friend's wedding. About 20 people went from the United States. Over the course of 3 weeks, we did the following:
1. Went to Johannesburg and Soweto
2. Went on Safari in Krueger Park
3. Spent time in Cape Town, including the local townships
4. Attended the wedding in Cape Town
5. Explored the Garden Route for 5 days
6. Went to Cape Point, the southernmost tip of Africa It was truly a spectacular, once-in-a-lifetime trip. To share it with friends and family made it that much more memorable.