Ritz Carlton Dove Mountain
The Ritz Carlton Dove Mountain is a five star desert resort. The setting in a secluded valley amid the Tortolita Mountains is simply wondrous.
The resort has broad appeal. The adventurous traveler will want to take advantage of the many trails at their door step. The spa goers will be in paradise. Golfers will find multiple courses within easy reach. Families will enjoy the swimming pools and the heart racing water slide.
Even more the views from the resort are breath taking in every direction. Dining al fresco on the patio is comfortable much of the year and one more chance to take in the views.
Want to stay here for free?
Scroll to the bottom and click the link.
Want to learn more?
Guest Room Features & Amenities
- High-Speed Wireless Internet Access (wired access also available)
- 55” LG 4k television
- Nespresso machine with assortment of coffees and teas
- King bed or two queen beds
- Voicemail with customizable greeting
- Multiple telephones, including one cordless, with private voice mail
- 24-hour concierge service
- 24-hour in-room dining
- Daily housekeeping attention
- Same-day laundry and dry cleaning services
- Complimentary overnight shoeshine
- Feather beds with down duvets
- 400-thread-count linens by Frette in all of our luxury hotel rooms
- 100% goose down and non-allergenic foam pillows
- Spacious Closets with safe
- Two Ritz-Carlton signature terry bathrobes
- Separate shower and deep marble soaking tub
- Lighted make-up mirror and hair dryer
- Asprey bath amenities
- Balcony with spectacular views
CORE KITCHEN & WINE BAR
Regionally inspired American cuisine is complemented by an extensive wine list. At breakfast, guests can pick their own oranges, tangelos and grapefruits from the restaurant’s 42-tree orchard.
This fire-themed lobby lounge features live music, classic cocktails, whiskies from around the world, gastro-pub fare and daily mixology classes. Indoor and outdoor seating overlook Wild Burro Canyon.
TURQUESA LATIN GRILL
Latin fare and locally inspired plates are served poolside along with premium tequilas, hand-crafted margaritas and signature cocktails.
CAYTON’S BURGER BISTRO
Located at The Golf Club, this casual, clubhouse-inspired restaurant focuses on gourmet burgers, shakes and an extensive selection of regional craft beers.
Grab a quick coffee, beverages, healthy smoothies and sweet treats. Open for Breakfast from 6 a.m. to 12 p.m. daily.
How Ritz Carlton Dove Mountain stands out
YOUR BEST SELF
My whole thing is finding a hotel that helps me become my best self. Comfort, luxury, and fun times are what I’m looking for.
We visited in the Summer for one of our all time favorite resort stays. For us, it’s never too hot to go swimming and the heat never bothered us.
The pool was lots of fun with free rafts. The water slide is really a thrill – gets you going fast. That keeps the vibe up and we rode it a few times our self.
The views in every direction from the resort are beautiful. We had a Ridge View room, which I guess is their cheapest view – it was amazing to me.
The restaurants are tasty and the views extraordinary.
This is definitely the kind of place to calm your soul and get your best self going for you.
AVOID THE FEES
I researched the fees for the top hotels in the area and the Ritz Carlton Dove Mountain still shines.
Here the resort fee is $50 per night plus tax. Happily it does include parking and high-speed internet access. And the resort fee really does deliver value.
The Ritz-Carlton, Dove Mountain is pleased to include the following amenities and services with your $50 daily per room per night Resort Fee:
- Overnight valet parking
- Unlimited and enhanced guest room high-speed Internet access
- Daily group fitness class located in Movement Studio (i.e. Yoga or Pilates)
- Access to golf driving range and putting green (club rental included)
- Unlimited use of specialized mountain and road bikes
- Recreation activities such as Guided Morning Walk, Desert Friends Experience, family board games, bocce ball, horseshoes and more
- Unlimited use of tennis courts (equipment rental included)
- Evening mixology class
- Selection of daily newspapers
- 24-Hour use of computer and printing services in Business Center
I took the complimentary morning walk on two mornings during my stay. The guide felt like a National Park Ranger to me. It was like crawling out of bed to a ranger led walk. Definitely a perk that I enjoyed.
I always wish fees were absolutely zero. That’s just the way I am. Now for a five star hotel with this many amenities the fees here really are low. Besides, we’re paying pennies on the dollar when we stay with points.
Why The Ritz Carlton Dove Mountain is good with points
At 50,000 points for most nights this resort is at a sweet spot in the Marriott system. If you get a Marriott Bonvoy credit card when the bonus is 100,000 points - that is 2 nights in this five star resort.
Plus, have a partner get the credit card as well and combine your points in one account. When you book four nights with points Marriott will give you the fifth night free. So two credit cards can be worth five nights.
With a 75,000 point sign-up bonus it’ll work best to have a partner also get the bonus – then combine points in one account. All together you’ll have enough points for most any three nights. That’s great value from two bonuses.
Sure, the Dove Mountain Ritz Carlton is good with points simply because it's an amazing place. It truly has something for everyone in a beautiful setting.
Get the Marriott Bonvoy credit card and get on your way to The Ritz Carlton Dove Mountain.
Sapphire points are worth 1 Marriott Bonvoy point. They give you a way to get even more Bonvoy points.
Once you get your sign up bonus with the Marriott Credit Card then get a Sapphire Preferred card.